Friday, January 30, 2009

this is the first time the Singapore Govt is dipping into its reserves to help its economy. not good. not good at all.

boss mentioned she wants to save jobs as mentioned by MM, so staff needs to double up and multitask to get fast revenue to keep company going. and i initially thought my private education and creative sector is not effected. i'm wrong.

leave will most probably be frozen till we stabilize. I have to give up my holidays this year. well, i'm not happy about this but in order to ensure my job stays with me, i have to make some sacrifices. all the core staff is pushing through. i value this job, this company. yes, i grumble and complain at times, but i still love my job.

i need to think about how to make extra $200-$300 for myself per month. extra money. thinking hard how to do it. think think think....

God help us. Amin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home