Friday, November 21, 2008

SMILE

With reference to Enemy's post, I indeed believe in the beauty of smile.

Initially I wanted to post a Nat King Cole, but I will let this lady expressed the message coz I'm in love with the simplicity, beauty and honesty of her voice. Good one Ain Jelemme! I hope she make it big one day.



She gave a cool description of herself on her youtube:
Glorious Life In Exile - The ongoing adventures of a southwestern belle in the City of Angels.... without a major label, a trust fund, a sex tape, or the desire to sell cola to teenagers, trying to earn a living as a good ole fashioned singer/songwriter (and part-time waitress).

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger enemy said...

"Let’s put a smile on that face!" And... Why so serious?" The Joker...

Nice raw and sincere... cool

12:00 AM  
Blogger Rudy Djoharnaen said...

indeed bro!

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home