Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nature Boy



Dedicated to Lemau and 00 who's moving on to a new land and Enemy who will reach Mecca one day. Praying for you guys. And also to my dear friends and my dear Self,

In your journey...stay true to your words, your beliefs, yourself and others.
And if you stay true to love, you'll be loved in return
You'll indeed learn like the Nature Boy.


There was a boy
A very strange enchanted boy
They say he wandered very far, very far
Over land and sea
A little shy
And sad of eye
But very wise
Was he

And then one day
A magic day he passed my way
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"


With regards/love,
Rudy Djoharnaen

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger enemy said...

thanx bro... one day hopefully maybe we be going together then. InsyAllah.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Lampu said...

Oiiiii. Not yet ah. I am still coming back for teh tarik. After all the freezing literary pub hopping, I really miss home and teh tark! Take care and seeya soon. mmm. I dread the thoughts of more pubs to come. sigh.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home