Thursday, November 15, 2007


KIDS DAY OUT @ THE BIRDPARK
The kids had fun last at the Bird Park last Saturday. Kit Shan was amazed by the Carribean Flamingos. Kit Han and Aggie did well on their drawings of the Lory. Nathan admired the Pelican. Zecharias loved the Parrot show, so were the rest of the kids.

They all drew their favorite birds.

Kit Han's Masterpiece!
I was too, amazed by the display of birds. I became like a curious child there. It's been more than 10 years since my last visit to the park. I was delighted to the Penguins. They are beautiful group of flightless birds. Wonderful creation.


The kids had fun, and so did I. Am really proud of you, kids!

Rudy Djoharnaen
Singapore


















Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home