Thursday, November 15, 2007




A grandma of one of my kindy kids said to him, "you always lose things. one day you will lose yourself. then, you cannot go home." Chi Sum can be quite careless at times. He forgets where he place his stuff.

Her words lingered in my mind for quite a while on my way back home.

we forget things, we even forget ourselves, of who we actually are.

sometimes we lose ourselves, lose our life and it's direction and we can't seem to go Home.

losing ourselves doesnt mean giving up the Self, but losing our heart to remember the Giver of Life.

so we need to remind ourselves always and also those we love around us.

I'm fortunate to have friends who constantly remind me of myself.

Alhamdulillah.

Let's go Home now.
God is Home.


Rudy Djoharnaen
Singapore


Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now....the name chi sum sounds delicious... much like dim sum...

whatever it is keep blooging bruder...
keep on trucking truckin truckin

till we go home... ;)

9:03 AM  
Blogger Rudy Djoharnaen said...

oh yes.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home